III. Choose from the four options given (marked A, B, C or D) one best answer. (15 pts)
11. David’s school____ is very bad this term.
A. report B. period C. day D. semester
12. People go to a_ to look at the famous works of art.
A. stadium B. gallery C. theater D. fair
13. I’d like to go_ very much.
A. camp B. to camp C. a camp D. camping
14. Hoa is reading short stories_ Jack London.
A. of B. from C. by D. with
15. John_ Susan to go out with him but her parents didn’t let her out.
A. insisted B. suggested C. invited D. helped
16. This book is_ that I try to read it from beginning to end at one time.
A. so interesting B. so interested C. such interesting D. too interesting
17. “Let it be” is a famous song_. It is one of the best works by this band.
A. singing by the Beatles B. was sung by the Beatles
C. sung by the Beatles D. sang by the Beatles
18. He_ the train ticket at home.
A. took B. put C. brought D. left
19. She was_ of watching television.
A. interested B. tired C. tiring D. pleased
20. My mother_ me that I should wake up earlier.
A. told to B. said C. was told D. said to
21. Our teacher asked us_ in class.
A. not to talk B. to not talk C. no talk D. without talking
22. Peter broke his leg when he fell_ his bike.
A. in B. on C. off D. of
23. You should_ your lesson before the examination.
A. read B. look C. revise D. study
24. Hung is_ do the crossword puzzles.
A. intelligent enough to B. intelligent enough C. enough intelligent D. enough intelligent to
25. Her math result is____ than her English result.
A. bad B. bader C. worse D. well
mọi người giúp em với em đang cần gấp